Strong, neat, comfortable and spacious camper. Very suitable for touring or even hibernating as a couple, because of the separate bedroom with a spacious 2p fixed bed. But also suitable as a family camper, due to its 4 spacious sleeping places and the child-friendly layout. The camper has the option for a heavy carrier that is suitable for 4 (!) Electric or regular bicycles, a motorcycle / scooter (s) or even a mobility scooter. On top it has roof racks, for example for one or two large roof boxes plus a surfboard or canoe. It is equipped with an oven and microwave (only with shore power), a shower in which you could actually take a shower, and a TV / DVD. Newly upholstered (curtains and mattress) and cleaned (seat cushions). Cozy, neat, with a very complete inventory, and absolutely solid and reliable.
NEW due to the corona crisis: there are now also a foldable outdoor shower cabin and a solar shower on board.
Advantages of this camper:
- The camper has a STRONG 2.5L TURBODIESEL ENGINE. At the beginning of 2019, a younger 110 hp 2.5 liter turbo diesel engine was installed from a Ducato from 1998 with little on the clock. Start = run in all seasons, strong (effortlessly through the mountains), fast (flat, a cruising speed of 110-115 km / h, and a top of 125 km / h) and economical (consumption flat around 1 in 12 to 13 ).
- A VERY FINE LAYOUT.
In the rear in the width a LARGE FIXED 2-PERSON BED (145 x 205), with a new very comfortable mattress in a SEPARATE BEDROOM (can be closed with sliding doors!). So if you are with the two of you no hassle with converting the table every day, and if you are with children, some 'parental privacy'.
- Dinette (dining table that can be converted to a bed of over 130 cm) just behind the driver's area. So very CHILD-FRIENDLY: playing or watching TV within reach, with a large low window and a good view to both sides (also against motion sickness). Two lap belts that can also be used for a child seat or maxicosi.
-REARCH VIEW (you can just look back through the 'bedroom' through the rear-view mirror).
- SPACIOUS: due to the lack of an alcove, it is not too high and therefore looks less massive, but inside it is very spacious. Suitable for tall people due to the standing height and large bed, and due to the low entry also for people who have difficulty walking. LOTS OF LIGHT through two skylights and many large (slightly tinted) windows, all equipped with COMBI HEATS (blackout / mosquito net).
- SUITABLE FOR LONGER TRAVELS, PRE AND AFTER SEASON, AND FURTHER OF THE INHIBITED WORLD. The camper has a very good gas heater, an extra electric heater, a good fridge (also works on gas), two 7.5l gas bottles, and a shower in which you could actually shower.
- the camper has a very LARGE MULTIPURPOSE REAR CARRIER with a load capacity of at least 200kg. A motor gutter can be attached to this for transporting a motor or scooter, or four bicycle gutters for bicycles (even if they are all heavy electric bicycles). But this carrier also fits a scooter (maximum 75xm wide, can be driven on it with a wide ramp and if necessary a hand winch), or two light scooters, or a large luggage box. See the pictures. The rear carrier can of course also be removed if it is not needed by a tenant!
- ROOF CARRIERS on top of the camper, suitable for the transport of several roof boxes (included), kayaks or surfboards. (Just new, not yet on the picture)
- The camper has a TOWING HOOK, but this cannot be combined with the rear carrier.
A CONSIDERATION with this camper:
- With this camper you can not enter environmental zones of inner cities because it is an older diesel (1993). Not a problem for us, because inner cities are not very suitable for campers (especially due to parking problems). During a city trip we always camp on the outskirts of the city and take public transport from there.
EXTRA OPTIONS with this camper:
- linen service.
The camper is standard equipped with clean and fresh and flannel / mattress protectors and sheets. For an extra 50 Euro you can also rent fresh covers (1x2p and 2x1p), pillows, covers and towels that we wash for you afterwards.
- when renting a large dinghy with 6hp outboard engine.
This dinghy (zodiac model, 290 long, suitable for 300 kg / 4 people) is transported in a roof box on top of the camper, the outboard motor is transported in a box on the rear carrier. Including accessories such as pump, fuel tank, lock, life jackets, etc., costs 100 Euro per week.
- when renting a 2p kayak.
This is a 'Norwegian kayak' (a cross between a canoe and a kayak: a large open compartment with 2 sliding seats), suitable for flat water, but NOT for white water or sea. It can accommodate 2 adults plus possibly two small children (max 6 years). Including accessories such as paddles, waterproof barrel, life jackets, etc., costs 50 Euro per week.
NOTE: RENTAL PERIOD AND PRICES!
For this camper, a different minimum rental period and daily price has been specified for different periods.
In high season (May holiday + July / August) the camper can only be rented for a minimum of 1 week (May holiday) or 2 weeks (summer holiday).
In the pre and post season (Sep to Oct and April to June) the minimum rental period is set at 7 days / nights. Shorter is possible, but it is true that there is a 'minimum rental amount' for which I accept a booking: 300 euros (say the amount of 4 days). This is because there is quite a lot of work involved in the follow-up, in guiding and making a test drive with the tenants, and checking afterwards. Without this minimum, the rent is no longer in proportion to the time I have to put in ... sorry!
In the low season (November to March) the minimum rental period is 3 weeks. This has to do with the fact that I may have to take the camper out of the garage and put it back in road tax, while the rates are minimal. However, in consultation with a longer rental (eg hibernation) a lot is possible with regard to the price !!
We are very happy with our camper, and have invested a lot of time and energy in it over the past year to make it completely to our liking. We therefore expect tenants to handle it carefully and normally, and only rent out if we have a good feeling about the prospective tenants. Conversely, prospective tenants can of course always come and have a look at the camper prior to booking and possibly take a test drive!
# This camper can also be rented advantageously for WINTER. At least 2 months to a 'dry' destination such as Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal or Morocco, in the period November-March, for 1100 euros + 4000 km free per month! Optionally, the camper can drive to the destination for you. #