This text has been automatically translated by Google. Switch to original.
# This camper is also cheap to rent for WINTER. Minimum 2 months to a 'dry' destination like Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal or Morocco, in the period November-March, for 900 euros + 4000 km free per month! The camper can possibly be driven to the destination for you. #
Strong, neat, comfortable and spacious camper. Very suitable for a nice two-person tour or even to hibernate, thanks to the separate bedroom with a spacious double bed. But also suitable as a family camper, due to its 4 spacious sleeping places and the child-friendly layout. The camper has the option for a heavy carrier that is suitable for 4 (!) Electric or regular bicycles, a motorcycle / scooter (s) or even a mobility scooter. On top he has roof racks, for example for one or two large roof boxes plus surfboard or canoe. Newly upholstered (curtains and mattress) and cleaned (seat cushions). Cozy, neat, with a very complete inventory, and absolutely robust and reliable.
Advantages of this camper ::
- The motorhome has a STRONG 2.5L TURBODIESEL ENGINE. At the start of 2019, a younger 110-horsepower 2.5-liter turbo diesel engine was installed from a 1998 Ducato with little on the clock. Starting = walking in all seasons, strong (goes effortlessly through the mountains), fast (just a cruising speed of 110-115 km / h, and a top of 125 km / h) and economical (consumption close to 1 in 12 a 13 ).
- A VERY FINE CLASSIFICATION.
At the back in the width a BIG FIXED DOUBLE BED (145 x 205), with a new very comfortable mattress in a SEPARATE BEDROOM (can be closed with sliding doors!). If you are with two people, there is no hassle with rebuilding the table every day, and if you are with children, there is still some 'parental privacy'.
- Dinette (dining table that can be converted into a 130 cm wide bed) just behind the driver's area. So very CHILD-FRIENDLY: play or watch TV within reach, with a large low window and good view to both sides (also against motion sickness). Two hip belts that can also be used for a child's seat or maxicosi.
- VIEW TO THE REAR (you can look through the 'bedroom' through the rear view mirror to the rear).
- SPACIOUS: due to the absence of an alcove, it is not too high and therefore looks less massive, but it looks very spacious on the inside. Suitable for tall people due to the standing height and the large bed, and due to the low entry also for people with reduced mobility. LOTS OF LIGHT through two skylights and many large (slightly tinted) windows, all equipped with COMBI HORRES (darkening / screen).
- SUITABLE FOR LONGER JOURNEYS, PRESENT AND AFTER SEASON, AND FURTHER OF THE INhabited WORLD. The camper has a very good gas heater, an extra electric heater, a good fridge (also works on gas), two 7.5l gas bottles, and a shower in which you could really shower.
- The camper has a very LARGE MULTIPURPOSE REAR CARRIER with a load capacity of at least 200 kg. You can attach a motor trough for the transport of a motorcycle or scooter, or four bicycle troughs for bicycles (even if they are all heavy electric bicycles). But also fits on this carrier a mobility scooter (maximum 75xm wide, to ride on it with a wide ramp and if necessary a hand winch), or two light scooters, or a large luggage box. See the pictures. The rear carrier can of course also be removed if it is not needed for a tenant!
- ROOF CARRIERS on top of the camper, suitable for transporting multiple roof boxes (included), kayaks or surfboards. (Just new, not yet on the photo)
- The camper has a towbar, but this cannot be combined with the rear carrier.
A CONSIDER with this camper:
- With this motorhome you cannot enter environmental zones of inner cities because it is an older diesel (1993). No problem for us, because city centers are not that suitable for motorhomes (especially due to parking problems). We always camp on a city trip on the outskirts of the city and take public transport from there.
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS with this camper:
- linen service.
The motorhome is equipped with clean and fresh and moltons / mattress protectors and sheets as standard. For 50 Euro extra you can also rent fresh duvets (1x2p and 2x1p), pillows, covers and towels that we then wash for you.
- when renting a large rubber boat with 6hp outboard engine.
This rubber boat (model zodiac, 290 long, suitable for 300 kg / 4 people) is transported in a roof box on top of the camper, the outboard motor is transported in a box on the rear carrier. Including accessories such as pump, fuel tank, lock, life jackets, etc., costs 100 Euro per week.
- when renting a 2p kayak.
This is a 'Norwegian kayak' (a cross between a canoe and a kayak: a large open compartment with 2 sliding seats), suitable for flat water, but NOT for white water or for sea. It can accommodate 2 adults plus possibly two small children (max 6 yrs). Including accessories such as paddles, waterproof barrel, life jackets, etc., costs 50 Euro per week.
PLEASE NOTE: RENTAL PERIOD AND PRICES!
For this motorhome a different minimum rental period and daily price is specified for different periods.
In the high season (May holiday + July / August) the camper can only be rented for a minimum of 1 week (May holiday) or 2 weeks (Summer holiday).
In pre-and after-season (Sep to Oct, and April to June) the minimum rental period is set to 3 days / 2 nights. It is true that there is then a 'minimum rental amount' for which I accept a booking: 275 euros (say the amount of 4 days). This is because there is quite a lot of work to be done in checking, familiarizing and testing the tenants, and checking afterwards. Without this minimum, the rental price is no longer in proportion to the time I have to put in ... sorry!
In the low season (November to March) the minimum rental period is 3 weeks. That has to do with the fact that I may have to remove the motorhome from the garage and put it back in the road tax, while the rates are then minimal. However, in consultation with a longer rental (eg hibernation) there is a lot possible regarding the price !!
We ourselves are very happy with our camper, and have invested quite a lot of time and energy in it in the past year to make it our way. We therefore expect tenants to handle it with care and in a normal way, and only rent if we have a good feeling about the prospective tenants. Conversely, aspiring tenants can of course always come to the camper prior to booking and possibly take a test drive!