Strong, neat, comfortable and spacious camper. Very suitable for touring with two or even for the winter, because of the separate bedroom with spacious 2p fixed bed. But also suitable as a family camper, because of its 4 spacious sleeping places and the child-friendly layout. The motorhome has the option for a heavy carrier that is suitable for 4(!) electric or regular bicycles, a motorbike/scooter(s) or even a scooter. It has roof racks on top, for example for one or two large roof boxes, and/or surfboard or canoe. It is equipped with an oven and microwave (only with shore power), a shower where you could possibly take a shower, and a TV/DVD. Newly upholstered (curtains and mattress) and cleaned (seat cushions). Upgraded again in 2021 with an extra large awning (4m wide, not yet in the picture), a number of new windows, two new batteries, a (2nd) radio with bluetooth in the motorhome part (there was already one in the driver's part). ), and reassembled all over again. Most recent: 5 new tires. Cozy, neat, with a very complete inventory, and absolutely solid and reliable. Due to the corona crisis: a folding outdoor shower cabin and a solar shower are now also available.
Advantages of this motorhome::
- The camper has a STRONG 2.5L TURBO DIESEL ENGINE. At the beginning of 2019, a younger 110 hp 2.5 liter turbo diesel engine was installed from a Ducato from 1998 with little on the clock. Start = run in all seasons, strong (goes through the mountains effortlessly), 'fast' (flat cruising speed of 110-120 km/h, and reasonably economical (consumption just around 1 to 12 a 13). but also in the real mountains he comes up everywhere.
- A VERY FINE LAYOUT.
In the back, in width, a LARGE FIXED 2-PERSON BED (145 x 205), with a new, very comfortable mattress in a SEPARATE BEDROOM (can be closed with sliding doors!). So if there are two of you, you don't have to worry about changing the table every day, and if you do come with children, you still have some 'parental privacy'.
- Dinette (dining table that can be converted to a bed of more than 130 cm) just behind the driver's area. So very CHILD-FRIENDLY: playing or watching TV within reach, with a large low window and a good view to both sides (also against motion sickness). Two hip belts that can also be used for a child seat or maxi-cosi.
- BACK VIEW (you can simply look back through the 'bedroom' through the rear view mirror).
- SPACIOUS: due to the lack of an alcove, it is not too high and therefore also looks less massive, but on the inside it appears very spacious. Suitable for tall people due to the headroom and the large bed, and also for people who have difficulty walking due to the low entry. LOTS OF LIGHT through two skylights and many large (slightly tinted) windows, all equipped with COMBIHORREN (blackout / screen).
- SUITABLE FOR LONGER TRAVELS, PRE-SEASON AND OFF SEASON, AND FURTHER FROM THE CIVILING WORLD. The camper has a very good gas heater, an electric heater, a good fridge (also works on gas), two 7.5l gas bottles, and a shower in which you could actually shower.
- the camper has a very LARGE MULTIPURPOSE REAR CARRIER with a load capacity of at least 200 kg. A motor gutter can be attached to this for transporting a (light) motorcycle or scooter, or four bicycle gutters for bicycles (even if they are all heavy electric bicycles). But this carrier also fits a scooter (maximum 75xm wide, can be driven on with a wide ramp and if necessary a hand winch), or two light scooters, or a large luggage box. See the pictures. The rear carrier can be removed if a tenant wants to use the towbar. But if it is not necessary for a tenant, it is also a handy extra 'sink' for washing dishes and a great extra crumple zone.
- ROOF RACKS on top of the camper, suitable for the transport of several roof boxes (included), kayaks or surfboards. (Just new, not pictured yet)
- The camper has a TOWBAR, but this cannot be combined with the rear carrier.
A CONSIDERATION with this motorhome:
- With this camper you cannot enter environmental zones of (inner) cities because it is an older diesel. Not a problem for us, because inner cities are not so suitable for campers (mainly due to parking problems). During a city trip, we always camp on the outskirts of the city and take public transport from there.
EXTRA OPTIONS with this motorhome:
- linen service.
The camper is standard equipped with clean and fresh and moltons / mattress protectors and sheets. For an extra 25 Euro per person you can also rent fresh summer duvets (1x2p and 2x1p), pillows, covers and towels that we will wash for you afterwards.
- additional rental of kayaks.
Available are 1) a 2p 'Norwegian kayak' (a cross between a canoe and a kayak: a large open compartment with 2 sliding seats), which can accommodate 2 adults plus possibly two small children (max 6 yrs). Suitable for flat water such as rivers and lakes, but NOT for whitewater or sea. 2) a 1p combi kayak (also suitable for wilder streams), and 3) a 1p junior kayak suitable for children from 8 to 14 years. All including accessories such as paddles, watertight barrel, life jackets, etc. Costs 50, 25 and 25 Euro per week.
ATTENTION: RENTAL PERIOD AND PRICES!
A different minimum rental period has been specified for this motorhome for different periods. In the high season (May holiday + July/August) the camper can only be rented for a minimum of 1 week (May holiday) or 2 weeks (summer holiday). In the early and late season (September to Oct, and April to June) the minimum rental period is set at 5 days/nights.
In the low season (November to March) the minimum rental period is 3 weeks. This has to do with the fact that I may have to take the camper out of the garage and put it back in the road tax, while the 'revenue' is minimal due to lower rates (there is still 20% of the daily price that tenants pay Goboony commission and 20Euro pd for a day insurance). In this low season, the long-book discount stated in the advertisement therefore does not apply, keep this in mind (I can't set it per season...). However, in the low season there is a lot possible with regard to the price with a really longer booking (min 2 months, eg overwintering). Optionally, the camper can be driven to a destination for a fee. Send a message for more information and consultation.
We are very happy with our camper (or actually campers, because we also have a nostalgic old-timer on LPG), and have invested quite a lot of money, time and energy in it in recent years to make it completely to our liking. to make. We therefore expect tenants to handle it carefully and normally, and only rent out if we have a good feeling about the prospective tenants. Conversely, prospective renters can of course always come and have a look at the motorhome prior to booking and possibly take a test drive!