Terms and Conditions

Corona Clause

Due to uncertainty caused by the Covid-19 pandemic we have added a special cancellation policy. The policy will apply from October 1st 2020, and remain active until further notice.

  • You can cancel your booking free of charge up to 7 days before the start date, providing the government lockdown makes travelling impossible.
  • You will receive a refund for 85% of the total rental fee. The remaining 15% and the service and warranty costs will be returned in the form of a 15% discount voucher. This voucher will be valid for 2 years.

The special cancellation conditions apply to all bookings made after October 1st 2020. The policy will remain active until further notice.

Version 2.3, valid from 01 November, 2020

These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the Services of Goboony by people who are hiring out a motorhome, and those who are renting one. From here on, the Hiring Party shall be known as 'Travellers' and the hirer as 'Advertisers'.

Goboony recommends you read these Terms and Conditions carefully, in order to ensure full knowledge of the rights and duties of yourselves, other users and Goboony.