Book Your Motorhome Now Risk-Free

Cancel and get a refund and travel voucher if COVID restrictions prevent travel
Start and end dates until

Guarantee 1: A motorhome provides you with the most flexibility for travelling

A motorhome provides you with endless possibilities; you can go anywhere you want. In the unlikely event that travel restrictions are placed in your intended destination, you can adapt your plans and route accordingly. You could even change your mind on the day itself! 

This ensures that you can always find a way to enjoy your motorhome holiday. You can also stay safe by avoiding crowded places and public transport, as well as staying self-sufficient through your motorhome.

Guarantee 2: You can always amend your dates free of charge

If your trip can’t happen now, at least to your liking, then you always have the option to postpone your trip! This can be done free of charge, and to as far ahead as you like. Just discuss new dates with your advertiser, and inform Goboony once you’ve decided.

Not sure when you’ll be able to go? That’s fine too, simply settle on a preliminary date to be amended later. This ensures that you can look forward to and enjoy a motorhome holiday, without losing any monies paid.

Find out more about moving your booking!

Guarantee 3: You can cancel up to 24 hours before, thanks to our Covid Cancellation Policy

If there is no possibility for travelling in a motorhome due to new Covid restrictions, then you can cancel your trip up to 24 hours before departure. This applies to bookings made after the 19th of January. You will receive 85% of the total hire back. The remaining 15% service fee will be refunded in the form of a voucher which is redeemable against a new booking, minus the £35 service and warranty costs. This voucher is valid for two years. Read the terms and conditions here.

With these three guarantees sorted, you’ll be able to focus on planning your trip. Book your motorhome holiday as something to look forward to! Book the best motorhomes whilst there still available.

Goboony Motorhome Campervan Family H2 Cancellation Policy

Why hire a motorhome through Goboony?

  • Flexibility in the event of lockdown restrictions.

  • 40% lower pricing than traditional rental companies

  • Choose from the largest fleet in the UK

  • Affordable £150 deposit with our Excess Insurance

  • Personal support
    +44 203 856 3048
    (Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm)