This text has been automatically translated by Google. Switch to original.
Please note: low season offer from October 27 to March 31 for rent 2 = 3rd week free; so you can already rent a new camper for 330 euros a week!
This motorhome is suitable for two people looking for the sporty, luxury travel adventure. Due to its compact dimensions, thoughtful layout and available luxury, this is the ideal motorhome for 1.2 or 3 people who enjoy traveling.
This compact is characterized by the excellent ratio between daily means of transport and camper. Compact and manoeuvrable as a delivery van, but with all the luxury and space of a fully-fledged semi-integrated motorhome. Thanks to the very compact exterior dimensions and excellent driving characteristics, it is a pleasure to drive.
This motorhome is equipped with a car telephone, fully automatic satellite dish with Canal Digital HD package (incl. Ned 1,2,3, RTL 4,5, SBS etc), rear view camera, parking sensors, navigation especially for motorhomes and 200 free extras.
Thanks to its powerful 130 hp engine with stable chassis, even challenging routes are taken smoothly and comfortably. The spacious, fixed rear bed with comfortable entry and high-quality mattress makes you feel as if you are sleeping in your own bed.
This semi-integrated motorhome has a lot of cupboard space. In addition, the camper has a lot of storage space for extra luggage. For example, there is a large garage under the bed. At the front is a luxurious seating group with rotating front seats. A nice table completes the seat. There is a spacious shower and toilet area at the rear next to the bed and a practical kitchen in the middle of the camper.
The camper is completely winter-proof, is provided with winter tires from October (which are mandatory abroad) and all conceivable adjustments to winter conditions.
In the season (from April 1 to November 1) the pick-up and delivery days are Friday; from November 1 to April 1 (low season) then the pick-up and return days are in consultation, but in principle on Friday.
The additional costs for the machine are 7.50 euros per day. The satellite dish costs 3.75 euros per day. These are settled separately.
- 12 volt to 220 volt inverter (so always power to charge the mobile or laptop!)
- instruction book with photos of how the camper works
- combi boiler (C and E types only)
- central / ring heating
- air conditioning in the living area (to be placed in mid-May)
- fixed bed
- Bunk beds with separate curtains
- safety nets / fall protection for small children bunk beds
- LCD TV
- DVD player
- watch TV while driving!
- USB port
- safe with electronic combination lock
- boiler 50-70 degrees, starts automatically
- cassette toilet
- electronics panel for levels of (water) tanks and batteries
- 12 volt to 220 volt inverter
- ASR safety package with all types of security
- burglar and motion alarm
- fire alarm system
- inside temperature meter
- weather station (not B-type)
- extension cord
- distribution socket
- first aid kit
- anti-slip mats (15-20)
- iso-blackout curtains
- mosquito nets for all windows
- First aid kit with drawing tongs, among others
- fly swatter
- anti-fly screen door (cat tails)
- tick pliers in first aid drum blue box
- engine power 140 hp or more
- cruise control
- air conditioning in the cabin
- Europe navigation system with input coordinates
- navigation with all campsites + camper pitches
- on-board computer
- power steering
- power brakes
- ESP (active safety system)
- more than 2 airbags
- electric windows
- spare keys
- instruction book
- fuel consumption "green label - A"
- Car radio with CD player
- seats adjustable in height
- parking disc
- life hammer
- lamp set
- Fire extinguisher
- iso-darkening for cabin windows
Accessories for outside:
- awning 4 x 2.5 m
- extendable canopy poles
- canopy turner
- large LPG gas bottle 27 liters (refueling for 65 cents)
- adapters for filling in Europe
- water filler (10 liters)
- camping table
- camping chairs
- camping carpet 4 x 2.5 m
- 20 meter extension cord 220 V
- Euro plug and adapters for Europe
- 6 ramps
- 4 stoppers
- 2 spirit levels
- jumper cables
- Fire extinguisher
- ANWB camping / camping guides 1 & 2
- ACSI camperplace guide (free upon request)
- safety sign (mandatory in Italy)
- warning triangle
- hazard vests
- walking lamp
- spare rubber gas bottle