This text has been automatically translated by Google. Switch to original.
Note: we do not yet accept bookings after April 23, 2021!
Note: low season offer from October 27 to March 31 with rental 2 = 3rd week free; you already rent a new camper for 330 euros per week!
This 7-person camper (also on registration number 7 people, so everyone is fully insured) has an economical engine with cruise control, 6-gears, TomTom navigation, car phone and a very extensive safety package.
The camper is equipped with Euro5 engines and is already very economical in use, but the Driving ECO2 function reduces fuel consumption even further. The camper is equipped with the latest generation of ESP, which provides more stability, grip on the road and also corrects. This camper has a safety system with different airbags for the driver and co-driver. In addition, you can easily integrate your mobile phone into the system, so that you have a car phone during your trip and can make hands-free calls. You can quickly browse through your contacts and music via the R & Go app *.
In addition, the camper is equipped with every conceivable free option, more than 200 in total, such as an LCD TV with DVD player / USB port, air conditioning and climate control in the living area, combi microwave, coffee maker, kettle, ANWB camping books, ACSI motorhome parking books, a full camping set and extensive storage space, making the motorhome suitable for many purposes.
The camper is completely winter-resistant, and from October it will be equipped with winter tires (which are mandatory abroad) and all conceivable adjustments to winter conditions.
In the low season (November 1 to April 1) the offer applies for 2 weeks renting = 3 weeks. The camper can then be picked up every working day and, for example, also be rented for 8.9 or 10 days. In season (April 1 to November 1), the motorhome can only be rented for full weeks from Friday to Friday.
In the season (from April 1 to November 1) the collection and return days are Friday; from 1 November to 1 April (low season), the collection and return days are in consultation, but in principle on Friday.
- inverter 12 volts to 220 volts (so always power to charge the mobile or laptop!)
- instruction book with photos of motorhome operation
- combination boiler (only C and E types)
- central / ring heating
- air conditioning in the living area (to be installed in mid-May)
- fixed bed
- bunk beds with separate curtains
- safety nets / fall protection for small children bunk beds
- LCD TV
- DVD player
- watch TV while driving!
- USB port
- safe with electronic combination lock
- boiler 50-70 degrees, starts automatically
- cassette toilet
- electronics panel for levels of (water) tanks and batteries
- converter 12 volts to 220 volts
- ASR security package with all kinds of security
- burglary and motion alarm
- fire alarm system
- indoor temperature gauge
- weather station (not B-type)
- extension cord
- power strip
- first aid kit
- anti-slip mats (15-20)
- iso blackout curtains
- screens on all windows
- First aid drum with eg drawing pliers
- fly swatter
- anti-fly screen door (cat tails)
- drawing pliers in first aid drum blue box
- engine power 140 hp or more
- 7 persons on license plate; standard equipped with 6 belts
(on request this can be 7; a surcharge applies)
- cruise control
- air conditioning in cabin
- navigation system Europe with input coordinates
- navigation with all campsites + camper pitches
- on-board computer
- power steering
- power brakes
- ESP (active safety system)
- more than 2 airbags
- electric windows
- spare keys
- instruction book
- fuel consumption “green label - A”
- car radio with CD player
- chairs adjustable in height
- parking disc
- life hammer
- lamp set
- Fire extinguisher
- ISO blackout for cabin windows
- awning 4 x 2.5 m
- extendable awning poles
- awning shifter
- large LPG gas bottle 27 liters (refueling for 65 cents pl)
- adapters for filling in Europe
- water filler (10 liters)
- camping table
- camping chairs
- camping carpet 4 x 2.5 m
- 20 meter extension cord 220 V.
- Euro plug and adapters for Europe
- 6 ramps
- 4 stoppers
- 2 spirit levels
- jump leads
- Fire extinguisher
- ANWB camping / camping guides 1 & 2
- ACSI motorhome parking guide (free on request)
- safety sign (mandatory in Italy)
- warning triangle
- danger vests
- inspection lamp
- spare rubber gas bottle