• Class Compact
  • Fuel Type Diesel
  • Sleeps Sleeps 4
  • Seats 5 Seats
  • Sally Sally

This motorhome offers flexible cancellation conditions if you cannot travel due to Covid restrictions.


The Motorhome

  • Make: Volkswagen
  • Sleeps: 4
  • Type: Compact
  • Seats: 5
  • Fuel Type: Diesel
  • First Registration: 2006
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Required Driver License: B

Description

This text has been automatically translated by Google. Switch to original.

FEATURES AND SPECIFICATION
VW T5 Transporter campervan conversion
2.5 litre engine
Diesel
6 speed, manual, right-hand drive
DAB Radio with Bluetooth for hands free calls and streaming music
Ideal for a family (2 adults and 2 children) or will sleep 2 adults (and a dog) comfortably
Seating - 3 in front and 2 in rear (Front bench seat swivels)
Rock n Roll bed - back seats fold down to form double bed (sleeps 2)
Skyline pop-top roof hydraulic elevating roof with scenic canvas and memory foam mattress (sleeps 2)
Privacy curtains
Fire extinguisher
Safety airbags and ABS
Storage (under bench seat and cupboards)
Fold away table
NB this van does not have air conditioning and no longer includes a bike rack

INSIDE THE VANS
Cold water sink
Refillable water container
2 ring gas hob
Fridge/Freezer
Mattress in pop top
Table
Front passenger seats turn around

OTHER EQUIPMENT INCLUDED
Electric hook-up cable
Outside table
2 Camping chairs
Gas hob for cooking outside
Pots & Pans
Kettle
4 plates, 4 bowls
4 sets of knives and forks
4 Plastic cups
4 mugs
2 plastic wine glasses
Leveling chocks
Canvas awning


Amenities

  • Airconditioning home area
  • Awning
  • Bike carrier
  • Camping table and chairs
  • Gas cylinder
  • Heating
  • Hot water
  • Kitchen equipment
  • Linens
  • Refrigerator
  • Shower
  • Solar panel
  • Toilet
  • TV
  • TV receiver
  • Airconditioning in cabin
  • Cruise Control
  • GPS
  • Power Steering
  • Reversing camera
  • Roof rack
  • Towbar

Insurances

  • Motorhome Insurance: Included
  • Security Deposit: £500.00
  • Breakdown Cover: National

Available in the booking process, from £14.80 per day you can reduce your deposit and deductible to £150.


Pricing

  • Weekly mileage limit: Unlimited
  • Cleaning Fee: £0.00
  • Long Trip Discount
    - Bookings longer than 1 week: 10%
    - Bookings longer than 2 weeks: 15%
    - Bookings longer than 3 weeks: 20%

Cancellation Policy


House Rules

  • Smoking Allowed: No
  • Pets Allowed: Yes
  • Going Abroad Allowed: Yes
  • Wintersport Allowed: Yes
  • Festivals Allowed: Yes
  • Minimum Age Restriction: 25 years

Insurance:

Drivers between the ages of 25-75 are covered within our insurance
Drivers must have held a full UK driving licence for at least 2 years.
Drivers should not have more than 2 x 3 penalty points on their licence.
Details of all drivers is required once the booking is confirmed and we must have the following before the van is collected:
Proof of identification to confirm their address, utility bills less than 3 months old are sufficient
Provide a licence a check code, available from the following website – www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence
Copy of driving licence or if the driver has an old style licence then a passport must also be submitted as photo ID

Our vans have comprehensive insurance for named drivers who meet the criteria of hiring our vans only. All interior equipment and other items supplied in the van are not covered by the insurance and any damage or loss will incur costs in addition to the excess.
Failing to provide correct information may invalidate the insurance cover and render the Hirer liable for the losses however sustained including claims by third parties.
The insurance for the van is limited to 75% of cover for the consequences resulting from fire damage due to cooking or heating. In this instance, the Hirer is liable for the remaining 25%. In the event of an insurance claim being made, the Hirer is liable for the £500 excess (or excess of a greater amount if notified before the hire period begins) which is due in each and every incident. This excess is taken in the form of a Security Deposit at the beginning of the hire period.
The hirer will also be fully liable for any repair or replacement of the windscreen and any damaged tyres. Any claim arising from the loss of the van where the keys were left inside whilst the van was unattended will be payable by the Hirer as this is not covered by the insurance.

This text has been automatically translated by Google. Switch to original.


Availability

  • Pickup Time: 3:00 PM
  • Return Time: 12:00 PM
  • 3 nights minimum

1 Review

Would highly recommend July 2021