- Sleeps 6
- 6 Seats
- Make: Fiat
- Sleeps: 6
- Type: Family
- Seats: 6
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- First Registration: 2006
- Transmission: Manual
- Required Driver License: C1
This text has been automatically translated by Google. Switch to original.
This is our much loved reliable and ultra practical motorhome. The Bessacarr E795 is the flagship model and sleeps 6 comfortably and is noticeably bigger than most 6 berth motorhomes, giving more space to relax and move. Comes with many extras and features, this one is fitted with the full Truma heating system which provides dynamic all round heating and hot water that runs not only from a 240v hook up electrical point but also by diesel meaning you can use it anywhere whilst on the road. No gas or 240v electric is necessarily needed.
The motorhome has been very well maintained, regularly serviced and cleaned. The engine has been professionally remapped to provide a little extra power and to improve fuel economy.
Features and Equipment Include:
Brand New Pioneer Media System (Appleplay/Android) with Sat Nav / Handsfree / Alexa / Siri
Brand New TV / DVD Combination System
Bluetooth Cinema Sound Bar (connected to TV and can also play all your music from your devices)
USB Ports For Charging/Powering Phones, iPads Etc (Both 12v and 240v Charging Options)
New 240v 3 Mood Interior Lighting System (Saving Leisure Battery Power)
Brand New Microwave
Electric Kettle & Toaster
Gas Hob Whistle Kettle (For on the road use with gas)
Oven / Grill / Gas and Electric Hobs with Extractor Fan
Fridge and Small Compartment Freezer (Works On 12v, Gas & 240v)
Cutlery / Plates / Bowls & Cups Provided
Pots / Pans / Cooking Trays & Utensils Provided
Oven Trays & Saucepans Provided
Truma Dynamic Heating
Multi Point 240v Electrical Sockets (Powered by electrical hook up only)
Toilet, Wash Basin & Separate Shower
Large 'U' shaped Lounge Area which converts to Kingsize Bed
Double Bed above Cabin
4 Seat Dining area with electric table that converts to a double bed
1 x Full Fiamma F50 Awning on drivers side
1 x Brand New Fiamma ZIP 450 awning on passenger side with optional privacy room
Self Seeking Automatic Satellite
Solar Panel providing continuous on the road power to essential equipment
Brand New Reversing Camera
Full Dynamic Alarm System
Large Fresh and Waste water tanks
240v 15 metre Electric Hook Up Cable included
2 x Propane Gas Cylinders included
Multiple under vehicle storage compartments
Black Out Privacy Blinds with fly screens
Fully Fitted Curtains all round including cab
Milenco Fully Locking External Security Hand Rail
Swivel Captains Chairs
Sleeping Bags Converting to Kingsize Duvets Included
Aquafil Food Standard Water Hose Included (for filling water tank)
Brand New Leisure Battery Installed
Optional Extras: (at no extra charge)
*Fresh Egyptian Cotton Double Bed Sheets x 3
*Folding Lightweight Outside Bench/Picnic Table (Ideal for Small Adults or Children)
*Folding Adult Outside Chairs (3 available)
*Folding Childrens Outside Chairs (3 available)
*Outside Mini Gas BBQ (Connect to existing Gas Cylinder or Purchase a Small Travel Gas)
*Additional Portable Mini Fridge (12v or 240v power options)
*Additional EHU Extension Lead with USB Ports & Plug Sockets
*Selection of DVD's to Suit Adults & Children
*Selection of Board Games & Playing Cards
*2 Step Stool for Habitation Door for those with Mobility Issues or Just For Easier Access
*Optional Pre Filled Shopping (Please read below for details)
*Optional Fresh Water Fill (We we fill the tank to 1/3 of its level to get you on your way)
*Folding / Collapsible Water Carrier With Tap
You can pick all or any combination of these available extras at no extra cost. Please request which (if any) you require at the time of confirming your booking. Please bare in mind though that the more equipment you carry the less storage space you will have unless you rent our trailer.
Optional Extras: (charges apply)
* Brand New Zip Awning Privacy Room - We have just purchased at great expense a large privacy room that simply zips onto the awning. The privacy room is a large room with opening windows including fly screens and an entrance/exit door. It can be used as an additional living space or sleeping area and gives a whole new dimension to your freedom of personal space. Due to the cost of this room and that it is absolutely brand new we will be charging £25 per night to have as an optional extra. A returnable deposit of £100 is also required and will be returned once the room has been checked and free from damage.
* Additional Trailer Available: Ideal for luggage, packing optional extras etc.
We also have an Erde 122 trailer with a fixed solid locking lid available if you wish to rent that alongside the motorhome. Rental per day for this is £15. A £100 returnable deposit is also required. If renting the trailer then please make sure that you include this when arranging your insurance.
Payment for these extras to be made by bank transfer prior to collection.
** OFF GRID MOTOR HOMING **
This motorhome is self sufficient and is designed to use not only in dedicated camping parks but also on the road. Whilst on the road, everything except for the 240v sockets, 240v Interior lights & Microwave can be used without an electrical hook up. This motorhome is unique in the fact that it has solar charging, alternator charging and 240v mains charging options. Normally motorhomes have just one or two of these. Whilst off grid you will have the luxury of both solar and alternator charging options, both of which are fully automated.
To fully maximise your experience we do recommend that you book a pitch with an electric hook up point so that everything within the motorhome can be used.
Full user intro will be given on hand over along with a step by step guide on how everything works.
Bessie is a strictly non smoking motorhome.
Welcome Pack Included:
All guests will be provided with a small welcome pack to get you on your way. This will include Tea Bags, Coffee, Milk, Sugar and Biscuits. If you do not wish to have this then please let us know.
Pre Shopping Order (optional):
To take the hassle out of finding and going to any shops on your first few days we will for an additional £50 go to our local supermarket and select a range of foods and drinks (excluding alcohol) to get you through your first few days whilst on holiday. This will include cereal, bread, tinned food, fresh food including meats & veg, bottled or canned drinks, butter, sugar, milk and other everyday essentials. Please state any dietary requirements if necessary.
Please Note: License & Insurance
License - This motorhome is over 3500kg in weight and therefore you must have category C1 on your license to be able drive it.
In terms of insurance - the hirer is responsible for getting insurance for the period of use prior to hand over of the vehicle. Dayinsure.com is a great place to get this and daily rates begin from just £13 - the longer you use the motorhome the cheaper the insurance is overall. Dayinsure are quick, easy and competitive. Proof of your insurance covering your hire period will need to be provided prior to the motorhome being released. Please ensure that your insurance not only corresponds to your dates of hire but also that you are covered during the times of collection and returning.
UK Breakdown & Roadside Assistance Cover:
Our motorhome is protected with the fully comprehensive Green Flag MayDay UK breakdown and roadside assistance cover to provide that extra peace of mind. You can still purchase breakdown cover with your insurance or use your own existing cover if you wish but it is not necessary.
ULEZ Charge, Parking & Toll Charges:
Please note that the hirer is responsible for all and any related parking charges, toll charges and any other related charge during their period of hire - this also includes ULEZ charges. We strongly advise that any trips do not include any area of London as ULEZ charges will apply. If these charges are not paid and we receive fines as a result then these will become the responsibility of the hirer to pay and will be pursued through Goboony and even further if necessary.
Coming by car to collect?
We have the space for you to leave your vehicle at no cost on our drive which can remain there until your return - please however bare in mind that we are not responsible for your vehicle. Our drive and garage is covered by 24hr cctv.
Flexible Collection and Return:
We are fairly flexible with the time that you can collect and return the motorhome. You can collect the motorhome at any time after 10:30am on your first day and return it any time before 1pm on the day of return. Please however let us know your times so that we can arrange around you.
- Airconditioning home area
- Bike carrier
- Camping table and chairs
- Gas cylinder
- Hot water
- Kitchen equipment
- Solar panel
- TV receiver
- Airconditioning in cabin
- Cruise Control
- Power Steering
- Reversing camera
- Roof rack
- Motorhome Insurance: Not included
- Security Deposit: £1,000.00
- Breakdown Cover: Not included
You will need to purchase hire insurance for this motorhome. The owner of the vehicle should be able to provide you with the relevant details to obtain the insurance. We advise you clarify this with the owner before confirming the booking.
Available in the booking process, from £14.80 per day you can reduce your deposit and deductible to £150.
- Weekly mileage limit: 1,000 mi
- Price per extra mile: £0.32
- Cleaning Fee: £0.00
Long Trip Discount
- Bookings longer than 2 weeks: 2%- Bookings longer than 3 weeks: 5%- Bookings longer than 4 weeks: 10%
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Pets Allowed: Please enquire
- Going Abroad Allowed: Yes
- Wintersport Allowed: Please enquire
- Festivals Allowed: Please enquire
- Minimum Age Restriction: 25 years
Conditions of agreement:
1. Hirer is responsible for keeping the motorhome clean (inside & out), tidy and odour free.
2. Any damages caused by the hirer or persons under the hirers control must be paid for.
3. Motorhome must be returned with the same amount of diesel in its tank as when collected.
4. Waste water tank must be emptied prior to hand back.
5. Toilet waste cassette/s must be fully emptied & thoroughly cleaned, sanitised prior to hand back.
6. If taking a pet then please ensure that you use doggy blankets on the upholstery and use the provided pet hoover to clean.
7. Gas cylinder will come supplied with an unspecified amount of gas - if the gas is depleted during your rental then please purchase a refilled bottle and replace.
8. Absolutely no smoking or use of drugs allowed anywhere inside the motorhome.
9. Any tolls, parking charges, driving violations or anything else related to additional charges applied during the period of hire must be paid for - failure to do so will result in any such charges being passed on to the traveller.
10. Any added extras such as leads, chairs, bbq, mini fridge, privacy room, trailer etc including items from the inventory must be returned fully working, clean and in damage free condition. Any items failing this will be liable for charges payable from your deposit.
11. Full comprehensive MayDay Roadside Assistance and Recovery is included with every hire however this is limited to UK only. It is the responsibility of the hirer to purchase a European breakdown policy if the motorhome is being taken out of the country. Failure to purchase such a policy will render the hirer responsible for any repair and or recovery costs - this includes recovery back to the owners UK address if necessary.
12. You must read the quick start manual to become familiar with the full workings of the motorhome. Reading this will negate the possibility of damage caused due to lack of knowledge.
This text has been automatically translated by Google. Switch to original.
- Pickup Time: 10:30 AM
- Return Time: 10:00 AM
- 1 night minimum